Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: DebConf11 official reconfirmation of the winner

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:09:22 +0200, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi Adnan,
>
> On Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> > Here's the document it should look like:

Can I suggest an alternative wording:

  http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc11_winner_certificate.wb

I've pitched it to be a little more sycophantic towards the governement,
but I'm presuming that we're writing this to make them feel good, so we
might as well make the effort.  I've put it on the whieboard so others
can improve it (and change my British S's to Z's) as they prefer.

HTH

Cheers, Phil.