Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 scheduling is available

On 06/16/2010 07:09 AM, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> Herding 250-odd DD's into a group photo does not fit in 30 minutes.
> You're lucky if it fits into an hour.  Do you know who will be taking
> the photo?  I've done it in the past, and am happy to do so again.

Aigars Mahinovs (cc'ed here) added the item for the group photo to
penta.  i dunno if he's planning on coordinating it.

I was told it wouldn't take a full hour when we were reviewing talks,
but i've never been there, and i can imagine it gets complicated so i'm
happy that you've raised this concern.

If everyone is coming on the day trip, it could be fun to do the photo
at Coney Island.

I'm happy to re-schedule the group photo to whatever time makes sense,
for anyone who stakes a clear claim to the coordination of the event.

FWIW, we should have sunlight relatively late in the day, if we decide
to do things outdoors in the evening:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=179&month=8&year=2010&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

	--dkg