Re: [Debconf-team] talks team reportback (and block on meeting results)

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 03:14:41PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Finally, my analysis here is mixed with my opinion personal and experience of
> previous years, so do not take it as something that tries to be subjetive.

s/subjetive/objective/

After sending the email found a good example of the last minute talks I
mentioned.  NM AM FD DAM BOF at Debconf9 scheduled the very first day of
DebConf to be held a couple of days later.
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org/msg04601.html

Ana