[Debconf-team] People who signed up for sponsorship too late

Hi,

I finally got access to figure out who signed up for sponsorship after
the April 15th deadline.  I made a list of people who need changed to
unsponsored.

With some help from the internet (micah, pablo), I produced
  http://whiteboard.debian.net/aab913.wb
which can be sent out soon.  I also have a list of people to be
changed.  There are 19 or so people who requested accommodations too
late, and a few more for food.

There is a list of four suggested exceptions based on being local
volunteers (they are mostly just food, though), and micah has a list
of people signed up for talks who might want an exception.  A good
case can be made for volunteers, but we need to decide what about the
talks people (there are probably other speakers who were good enough
to not request sponsorship after the deadline).

Anyway, this is just to let people know that this will hopefully be
taken care of soon, and to make sure that this is ok with people.

Pablo: you have a list of people.  Are you still going to send this?

Some admin: I'll give you a list of things that need changing.

Annoy me until I get people what they need to get this done.

Thanks,

- Richard