Re: [Debconf-team] Opening and closing plenaries

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:26:33PM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > Opening plenary: https://penta.debconf.org/penta/pentabarf/event/644
> > Closing plenary: https://penta.debconf.org/penta/pentabarf/event/645
>
> I can't access them. I guess one needs talks or admin privs, to see
> events other than "Own Events".

There's also the "all events" page; the URL he gave is an admin view, as is everything in /penta/pentabarf. Here you go:

https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc10/all_events

However the public per-event view seems to be dependent on getting the schedule
ready, and/or some other export option from the admin UI.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org