[Debconf-team] Opening and closing plenaries

We've discussed having both an opening and closing plenary, to book-end
Debconf and provide general information; welcoming; reportbacks and
farewells. In an effort to make sure that these things didn't get lost,
and would get properly scheduled, I've submitted penta events for them.

I put a rough bullet-point list of what I could quickly come up with
that should be included in each, but am wanting others to add to that
list, because I'm hoping that these are going to be more-or-less
debconf-team collaborative events.

The idea isn't for *me* to be the sole person talking at these, although
I am happy to coordinate. Rather a number of different people would be
called on to give report-backs, distribute prizes, say something,
etc. So if you are willing to take on one of those roles, please also
add yourself to penta. I've already added dkg (track followup
coordination), zack (for RCBC prizes - enquired); adnan (for bosnia -
enquired).

Swing over to penta and have a look and make some changes:

Opening plenary: https://penta.debconf.org/penta/pentabarf/event/644
Closing plenary: https://penta.debconf.org/penta/pentabarf/event/645

micah