Re: [Debconf-team] New Debian design on dc

Hi Valessio,

thanks for the links.

May I remind you that if done more to design a proposal for the Debian
Project. Evaluate all other previous proposals and discussions on:

I am working on my diploma thesis. That, in my case entails a survey of the existing works and an overview of the previous efforts made in the area. Of course I had a careful look at the drawings and pictures at the URLs you mention before I even started, and several more since then. If you should have more good ideas please keep me up to date.

Unfortunately I can't work in a team on this project since I have to do all of the creative and intellectual work on my own in order to be awarded a diploma for it.

I look forward to close cooperation with the talented designers active in the debian community in the future. Some of those I met before when designing stuff for Debconf and Debian in the past.

Greetings,
pixelgirl.

--
CREATIVE GEEKS  - open design // open art  // open creativity
http://www.creative-geeks.org