Re: [Debconf-team] Leaving the debconf team

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 10:41:56PM +0100, Ana Guerrero said:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:03:52PM +0100, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> > Wanting to change my pass in the debconf LDAP, i got the message attached
> > below...
> > I wanted to recover my pass in the RT, to file a ticket asking to setup
> > the post-comming hook i mention in:
> > http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20081118.100551.fe9d0a4b.en.html
>
> I see somebody has updated this today and made some changes so the website
> looks "correct" that I was unable to try. But I am still waiting an answer
> to this email.

So, when I looked in ud-ldap, what I see is:

 116) Comment : 'Account locked, resigned from DebConf on 18.02.2007, debconf-team list'

Which seems accurate, given this mail:

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20070218.223105.380fbd6b.en.html

And the fact that it took you 21 months to notice the account was locked.

Even though LDAP and RT are not in any way related, I did check RT as
well for you.  There have been no changes to your RT account since 2006,
so I'm guessing you've just lost your password rather than a known good
one not working?  There doesn't seem to be an easy way for someone who
has lost their RT password to recover it automatically.  If you want one
of us to reset your RT password for you, ping one of us on IRC.

Given your original reasons for resigning and that it seems like nothing
much has changed in that area, do you want to rejoin now?

Cheers,
|  Stephen Gran                  | QOTD:  "What do you mean, you had the   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | dog fixed?   Just what made you  think  |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | he was broken!"                         |