Re: [Debconf-team] sponsorship levels

On Wed, 07, Feb, 2007 at 10:11:20PM +0000, Neil McGovern spoke thus..
> Just to clear things up, as I've been asked on IRC, I'm againt it *for
> DC7*.

I fully agree with Neil on this.  Whether future debconfs use levels is
a matter for discussion (and personally I'm in favour of it).  Introducing
something like this half way through would make us look amateurish and
incompetent.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mark at hymers dot org dot uk>

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture