Re: [Debconf-team] Requests for "Debian Installer Internals" workshop

Frans Pop dijo [Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 12:14:05AM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> Hope I'm not to late with this, but I guess you'll let me know if I am...
>
> First, if possible, I'd like to use two laptops with two beamers for my
> workshop: one for the presentation and one for demo. I have one laptop
> myself and can probably borrow another if need be. Main question is if
> double beamer is possible.

Hi,

We are short of equipment right now. I got (offers for lending us)
three beamers, and we will only need two at the same time in any case,
so I think that's OK. What I cannot offer is two laptops, please
arrange that on your own. Oh! And just to be sure we have a problem if
one of the beamers doesn't come in the end, please coordinate with
Alexander Schmehl/Don Armstrong to check if your workshop can be
scheduled with no simultaneous talks, so in the worst case you can get
the second beamer.

> It promises to be quite an intensive workshop, so I'd appreciate it very
> much if it could be scheduled late morning or early afternoon.
> Also, we're very much hoping that people will come to us with follow-up
> questions after the workshop, so it'd be nice if it could be scheduled in
> the first half of the week.

Maybe you could get the slot that is just before lunch, so you can
extend if needed?

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23