[Debconf-team] inviting LWN again?

i contemplate to invite LWN to debconf again.

their trip should be reasonable cheap (as they come from
colorado) and we have that offer of sponsored trips from the US
from one company (only good for ~2kUS, unfortunatly).

this would hopefully give us some good and favourable press
coverage. This would be a no-brainer if we had tons of money, but
currently we are under budet and are unable to bring in many
debian people. i would do so, anyway, though. the press would
inform those who could not come, after all, plus a lot more
people.

thoughts?