Re: On catering and other food issues

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 12:12:04PM +0200, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> Ah yes, the busy wedding month July.

> Could anybody with potential caterers send me the proper snailmail
> addresses of these caterers?

Since The debconf house doesn't have a large kitchen, it might be
worth considering dining services nearby. Practically that would mean
Unicafe (located in smökki, very close) or Sodexho (In Dipoli, few
hundred meters). I heard Dipoli is already proding catering for the
athelics right after debconf.

As for other catering services, there are appears to be dozens of them
in Helsinki area, but most of the advertisize primarily wedding
services (and with wedding catering prices like those, I can
understand why... How do people afford to get married?), and do
other caterings in between.

I plan to make a calling round tomorrow on some of the more promising
ones, and see what kind deals are usually offered.

-Riku