Re: DebConf22: Call for keys for keysigning in Prizren, Kosovo

Altin Guberi dijo [Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 08:40:35PM +0200]:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> Is the PGP key mandatory like to be completed before the conference ?
> Or it is also possible to do it while I am at the activity?

If you want to get connected to the Debian "crowd" of the OpenPGP
keyring, you should not only get your key created beforehand, but
practice with it and get to understand the tooling. To better
understand how we work, you might be interested in reading the
following articles; sorry for the self-promotion, but those are the
works I am most likely to be able to discuss about ;-)

- Strengthening a Curated Web of Trust in a Geographically
  Distributed Project (Wolf and Gallegos, 2016)
  Cryptologia, 41 (5). pp. 459-475
  http://ru.iiec.unam.mx/3486/

- Insights on the large-scale deployment of a curated Web-of-Trust:
  the Debian project’s cryptographic keyring (Wolf and Quiroga, 2018)
  Journal of Internet Services and Applications, 9 (11). pp. 1-12
  http://ru.iiec.unam.mx/4106/

- An Analysis of 5 Million OpenPGP Keys (Schacht and Kieseberg, 2020)
  Journal of Wireless Mobile Networks, Ubiquitous Computing, and
  Dependable Applications, 11 (3). pp. 107-140
  http://isyou.info/jowua/papers/jowua-v11n3-6.pdf

There are more, of course... but those were sitting at the top of my
head.