Hints for swimming

Hi,

for those who like to go swimming there is a nearby pool.  You can
find it easily on the map

    https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc18/blob/master/artworks/badge-content/map.jpg

It is Northwest in that area - about the same distance from venue and
dormitory.  You can buy a ticket for 10 times swimming which you can
*share* with other people.

Please note that bathing cap is mandatory.  I have one spare left
(120TWD) in case somebody might need one.  Swimming is possible inside
and outside.  Inside you have 25m with separated lanes, whirlpools and
sauna.  Outside is a 50pool with separated lanes.  This afternoon those
outside pool lanes were occupied by about 1 to 2 people per lane (so
pretty empty and nice swimming is possible).

I was a bit blocked and did only half of my usual program due to the
water temperature of 31°C so I was swetting in the water.  For those who
have problem with cloride:  I developed an oversensibility against
cloride but my nose is not very strongly blocked - so my estimation is
that the desinfection is not overdone.

Further hint:  I've seen a swimmer comming out of the water who was
sunburned between the shoulders.  So we took the lane opposite to the
entrance which was at least about 10m in the shadow.

Last hint:  The lockers are with key code.  There is a door with a HowTo
in English.  However, this does not always properly worked.  We were
three of us and to be sure we will remember we all used the same code.
One of the lockers did not open at all, one only once when we needed to
fetch something out and than not again and only mine worked properly two
times in a row.  If you might beaten by this problem:  The person who is
guarding the way out and puts a stamp on your hand when you do so is in
possession of a key - so there is no need to ask around several people.

Hope these are helpful hints

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de