DebConf Taiwan -

Hello there,

I am Qendresa Hoti, a student from Kosovo, and I am looking forward to apply for the DebConf in Taiwan which will be held this year, but I have some issues regarding the application. I went through the application and the page shows the places eligible to apply for visas in order to be part of the conference, in those countries/Regions, Kosovo is not included.  Am I eligible to apply either way, or should I apply only if my country is included on the list.

Best regards,
Qendresa