[Debconf-discuss] Directions to venue

I was looking up directions the Debconf16 venue and got to https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Directions page. I get that I should take taxi or Uber to get there, but I still have no idea *where* I should go.

We need an address there and the exact building people should go to for registration.

Also appreciated would be a link from that page to how to get online in the Cape Town Airport in order to actually call the recommended Uber. Is there some place there with WiFi? Is there a place there to buy a local SIM card? At what times do they work? If someone arrives outside of that time and goes for a taxi - do taxis take credit cards? Is there an ATM at the airport?

I am arriving on Thursday morning and will fill out whatever is missing when I get there and find this out along the way, but some heads up would be cool :)