[Debconf-discuss] Lanyard and Conference Bag Recycle

Good morning, everyone!

As we wrap up a very successful (so far) DebConf14, it has been pointed out
to me that some people may not be so keen to take their lanyard and/or
conference bag home with them.

If you would like to "recycle" your lanyard and/or bag, please feel free to
bring them to the Front Desk and we can redistribute or reuse them for you.

Cheers!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski