Re: [Debconf-discuss] BitCoin lunch Saturday

Yes!

Portland Farmers Market at Portland State University

Aug. 30, 2014. 8:30 a.m.

Location — Portland State University, 1825 Southwest Broadway, Portland, OR

Categories — Festival, Food and Drink, Free

Our markets provide a direct connection to over 250 vendors with deep
roots in Oregon and Southwest Washington, including farms, nurseries,
bakeries, meat and seafood providers, cheese makers and specialty
foods producers. The Saturday Market is located at Portland State
University in the South Park Blocks between SW Hall & SW Montgomery. A
close street address to this market is 1717 SW Park Avenue.

source: http://www.travelportland.com/things-to-do/events/calendar/event/266233/1907293/