[Debconf-discuss] debdry and Upstream Guide BoF

The debdry and Upstream Guide sessions seem highly complementary and
overlapping; both of them cover the interaction between upstream
packaging and Debian packaging.  I doubt I'm the only person who would
really like to attend both.  The Front Desk suggested mailing
debconf-discuss to see if one or the other might consider moving to an
alternate time slot.

Anyone else interested in attending both?  Would one or the other
presenter consider requesting a schedule adjustment?

Thanks,
Josh Triplett