Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accomodation for families at Le Camp ?

On 04/05/13 17:23, Tiago B. Vaz wrote:

>> Btw, I'm not sure I understand whether there will only be
>> Debianers/Debconfers at Le Camp of if general public/clients will also
>> share the facilities... can we expect some very "ordered" (Switzerland,
>> yes ;) general behaviour, or a much more relaxed/heterodox ambiance, at
>> night time, for instance ? Besides the anti-harassment policy warning,

One of the key factors promoted about this venue was the fact that there
will be nobody else around (except cows)

If DebCamp happens, there might be with non-Debian people in some
buildings, but DebConf week the site is reserved exclusively.

>> I'm not sure I've read anything mentioning sex, drugs and R&R ;-) I'm
>> just curious of how people feel it will be like...

Switzerland already has well known laws on social behavior:
http://www.englishforum.ch/daily-life/14706-i-broke-law-twice-last-night.html

>> What are your comments / suggestions ?
>
> Suggestion: bring your family, but cut and past Gunnar's words here :)
>
> "In short, if I were you, I'd look into the Vaumarcus studio options."
>
> http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20130416.211435.1bcf2446.en.html

If there are several families, and studio appts are too expensive, it
may be possible to share a private house rental with 2 - 3 bedrooms.
There are several web sites with such accommodation.

Regards,

Daniel