Re: [Debconf-discuss] mini cheatsheet page for Zagreb airport<->Zagreb central bus station?

(restricted to -discuss as no longer relevant for -team)

Quoting Obey Arthur Liu (arthur@milliways.fr):

> My flight is landing Sunday 24th at 11:45 and I'm hoping to take the
> 12:30 bus to Banja Luka.
> Assuming I have a EU passport, only carry-on luggage, credit card,
> dollars and euros, how tight would it be to clear border control and
> customs, get some local currency, pick up a taxi, sprint to the Zagreb
> main station and take the 12:30 bus?

I'd say "close to 0". You need HKR for buses and Airport-Zagreb buses
have a 15 or 30 minutes schedule and probably take a significant time
to reach ZAG central station.

So, indeed, I wouldn't really count on this. The 15:00 (or 15:30, I'm
not online) bus is much more likelyto be yours. Please also notice
that it apparently arrive in BL only 30 minutes before the 16:30 bus,
which is probably a faster one.

So, expect reaching BL between 19:00 and 20:00.

I haven't looked at train combinations. After all, they're maybe better.