Re: [Debconf-discuss] Shuttles/Buses from Zagreb to Banja Luka cancelled

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> Yes, I fear that buses are precisely what's being cancelled.

To (not really) clarify: there has been some negative change and/or
confusion within the local organisation.  For the part that's relevant
here, the global team spent months at the start of the DebConf11
process saying that shuttle buses would be difficult and rather
expensive to arrange, because people arrive at different times over a
week, not all together.  Eventually we gave up saying this, as we were
told it was no problem to arrange and would be paid for by direct
sponsorship, whatever was needed.  Yesterday it seems they looked at
the arrival times, and realised that it would be difficult and rather
expensive to arrange.

--
Moray