Re: [Debconf-discuss] Thank you, organizers and volunteers and everyone

Hi there!

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 15:13 -0400, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> Thank you, organizers, volunteers, and everyone else involved in the
> conference.

I would like to join Lars and Jameson: being my first time in NYC (and
in USA as well), I was very happy to be in the center of the city,
surrounded by, first of all, friendly Debian people (developers, users
and simple "fans") and spending almost two weeks with them.

Looking forward to attend DebConf11, where probably "say what?" and
"what's that?" will need to found a good counterpart (Zack and Biella,
you know about that...).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca