Re: [Debconf-discuss] no debconf wireless in Davis

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 01:06:16AM -0400, Holger Levsen wrote:
> the debconf ESSID was introduced in Davis 8h before Debian Day started.
> Unfortunatly it breaks the video, both streaming and recording.

:-( I know.  However, I can confirm that Marks talk yesterday at
22:00-23:00^W^W 16:00-17:00 in Davis was perfectly fine while the talk
after this by Jorge O. Castro was terrible.

> There is time to improve this situation on wednesday, when no talks are
> scheduled.

So no better situation today? :-(
Is there any reason to not use a cable for the video streaming?????

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de