Re: [Debconf-discuss] Good wine and cheese stores nearby

This afternoon on my walk, I stopped in Martin Brothers Wines & Spirits
and purchased a couple relatively inexpensive Spanish vintages.  While I
did not find any from Extremedura, which was my target, bottle #1 is
satisfactory  ;)

Martin Brothers is a fairly small store, but seemed to my untrained wine
eye to have a wide variety from many regions and a wide price range.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/martin-brothers-wines-and-spirits-new-york

2781 Broadway - NW corner of about 107th and Broadway

--
Michael