Re: [Debconf-discuss] Regarding weather / beach / sea in Mar del Plata

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, Margarita Manterola wrote:

Regarding going to the sea, don't count on it.  Our sea is not bathed by
any warm current (like the Gulf Current for you guys in the North), so that
even in summer the sea is very cold.  So, if you don't want to go down with
hipothermia, I suggest you don't go further than just getting your feet
wet.

Hmmm, that depends.  I expect it to be not much below 10° considering
the outer temperatures - that's no temperature which would stop me
from enjoing a (short) bath...

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--