Re: Debconf 5 Keysigning Party: List of participants

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 09:07:17AM +0300, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
>On 7/6/05, Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@v7w.com> wrote:
>>I bounced the original email to you. Please let me know if this
>>fixes the problem.
>
>It seams that the mail clients (Gmail in my case) tend to mangle the
>file in transkoding the unicode chars and line end chars. Therefore an
>archived version or a recomendation to download the file would be
>better.

As many others use gmail, please don't use the attachment of the
file from gmail as it will be corrupted as reported by Aigars.
Please download it from the ksp-dc5 website:

http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/keysigning

>--
>Best regards,
>    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org
> #--------------------------------------------------------------#
> |     .''`.         Debian GNU/Linux              LAKA         |
> |    : :' :      http://www.debian.org  &  http://www.laka.lv  |

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--