Re: Kayaks and canoes

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 11:58:23PM +0300, Arto Teras wrote:
> The rental price of a kayak...

At these prices, it's almost tempting to try and bring an inflatable.
A "two person" inflatable kayak + paddle is $200 at www.rei.com, this
is the same model as I did white-water in (www.orangetorpedo.com).
(Inflatable kayaks are open like canoos, but are normally used with a
kayak style double-ended paddle.)  The "3 person" raft is only $70,
including pump and paddles.  (If one of the people is me, don't expect
to cround that many in.  The "one person" version is rated to sink
with me in it.) Unfortunatly, the repair kits can't be taken on an
airplane.

Would someone like to help pay for it and cart off the remains after
debconf?

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html