Re: Embedded Debian workshop at Debconf

+++ Wartan Hachaturow [05-06-08 00:12 +0400]:
> On 6/7/05, Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > currently proposing doing this on the first 3-4 days. That is still flexible
> > right now, but we need to fix a time soon, so if you are desparate to come
> > but are only there the last 3 days then now is the time to say so.
> > The organisers probably have opinions on how this will fit in with other
> > events too which may also affect the timing.
>
> The embedded Debian event is one the main reasons I plan to come also, and
> I would also have only 2 or 3 days of the whole Debconf week :( It doesn't
> actually matter for me whether this is going to be the beginning or the end
> of the week, but having an exact date as soon as possible would greatly
> simplify hotel/tickets booking :)

OK. I will be there for monday, tue, wed. 11th-13. So that is when the
Emdebian session will be. Unless the organisers bleat that this is
impossible in the next few hours I will book flights accordingly and this
will become immutable.

This should mean that the initial demo part will be on Monday. I hope this
little fixed point will let the incredible
stochastic-voting-timetable-scheme find a solution :-)

There is now a BOF for the Embedded Debian Demo, so those interested can
include it in the voting scheme.

Wookey