[Debconf-announce] Cheese and Wine party: trip to a cheese selling store

You may have forgotten to bring cheese for the C&W. You're entirely
entitled to this of course and can still attend.

However, if you want to participate but would like to have an
opportunity to bring something on your own (such as 3 kilograms of
Gruyère, or Vacherin, or even French cheese), we'll organize one
"cheese trip" to the Yverdon Coop store that has (we've been told) a
nice stand of "fromage à la coupe".

Please register on
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/CheeseWineBoF.

(a trip to the closer village of Provence, where the local supplier of
the cheese we eat on mornings is located, can also be arranged in case many
people are interested)