[Debconf-announce] DayTrip Information

We will meet between 9 and 9:30am in front of Teviot in Bristo Square.

We will leave Bristo Square at 9:30am to walk to Waverley Station.

YOU MUST BE IN YOUR GROUP OF FOUR TO BOARD THE TRAIN. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE
YOUR GROUP OF FOUR.

We will travel by train from Edinburgh Waverly Station (EDB) to Glasgow
Central. We will then change trains to get to Wemyss Bay. We will then take
a ferry to Rotheway on the Isle of Bute.

You will then be free to explore, take pictures, eat, shop and visit the
castle for as long as you wish. You may return  when you wish, but we
recommend leaving before 6:15pm (18:15) from the island. If you miss the
last ferry, you will be stuck on the island, and your return train tickets
will not be good for the next day. YOU NEED TO LEAVE BY OUR RECOMMENDED
TIMES.

You cannot leave Glasgow to return to Edinburgh during the hours of 4:30pm
(16:30) and 6:30pm (18:30). This is peak travel time and our tickets are not
good during those times.

I hope you enjoy this trip. This has been a ... pleasure... to try to plan,
and I look forward to everything working out.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski