Re: Fixes after static code analysis

Hello Wouter,

It was <2024-02-23 pią 10:55>, when Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 12:34:58PM +0100, Lukasz Stelmach wrote:
>> It was <2024-02-20 wto 14:06>, when Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>>> I finally had time to have a look at your patches. Unfortunately, they
>>> break the test suite; if you run "make check", the result is fairly
>>> depressing :)
>>>
>>> Can you have a look at what's going wrong?
>>
>> I "fixed" one too many memory leaks reported by Coverity. I'd reverted[1]
>> it and it helped

>> $ make check
>> make  check-recursive
>> […]
>> ==================
>> All 5 tests passed
>> ==================
>> […]
>> ../inetd
>> Error: inetd mode not supported without syslog support
>> SKIP: inetd
>> […]
>> ====================
>> All 18 tests passed
>> (1 test was not run)
>> ====================
>
> Thanks.
>
> I've merged your branch, but removed those two commits (the original and
> the revert).

Great :-) We will be deploying NBD on our testing rig sometime soon, so
if we find anything else, we'll share patches.

Ouch, it's probably my fault, because I didn't warn you, but at the
bottom the branch there were two commits adding our packaging directory
with nbd.spec file for Tizen (this doesn't break anything from your
point of view, but it's garbage) and the commit and the commit that
changes documentation building process you weren't sure about.

Kind regards,
--
Łukasz Stelmach
Samsung R&D Institute Poland