[Nbd] 3.15 released

Hi folks,

Subject says it all, really: I've just released NBD 3.15.

Changes since 3.14:

New features:
- Implement NBD_CMD_WRITE_ZEROES, for efficiently writing large numbers
  of zeroes (server side implementation only)
- (optional) support for NBD_OPT_STARTTLS, using GnuTLS.
- Support for multiplexing commands over multiple connections, for
  improving performance (requires Linux 4.10 or above).
- Support for using splice(), also for improving performance
- Protocol errors during negotiation now are accompanied by a
  human-readable error string.
Bug fixes:
- Fix the handling of maxconnections, so that it is not a global setting
  (over all exports) but rather a per-export setting.
- Fix handling of unknown options sent to the server. Previously we
  would desync from the protocol, causing another error and a
  disconnect.
- Produce a log message when the address family of the client socket
  does not match the expected address family in the authfile handling. A
  proper fix would convert IPv4 sockets to v6-mapped v4 sockets, but
  that's much more complicated.
- and various other minor fixes too small to mention here; see the
  changelog

Get it at the usual place.

Regards,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,