RE: problems with usergroups/T.misc test

At 2002/5/30 21:57-0700  Wichmann, Mats D writes:

> > What I do not understand is why passwd complains about
> > insecure passwords in my
> > chroot but not on ones built under Red Hat.
>
> Guessing it's probably how passwd is configured with pam...
> different set of rules in the two cases.

I guess we haven't seen this problem before because normally as root
(as the test suite is running) it appears not do a simplicity check on
the password when setting another user's password.

Anyway, I'll make the password tested for this test more complex to avoid
the problem.

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com