Re: LSB Test Suite 1.1 Document

On Tue, Jan 08, Christopher Yeoh wrote:

> The list of waivers mentioned in the document has been recently
> updated with the information in the test results database.

>From the waivers list:

/tset/LSB.os/ipc/ftok_L/T.ftok_L-7 -> fixed if glibc is compiled with
                                      correct PATH_MAX
tset/LSB.os/procenv/cuserid/T.cuserid-3 -> fixed in current glibc 2.2
                                           branch

/tset/LSB.os/genuts/ftw/T.ftw-9 -> fixed in current glibc 2.2 branch

/tset/LSB.os/genuts/ftw_L/T.ftw_L-6 -> works for me

/tset/LSB.os/genuts/ftw_L/T.ftw_L-7 -> we agreed, that this test case
                                       is wrong, but it is missing in
                                       the list?

T.nftw-14 works for me, dito for T.nftw_L-4

I think we should not have tests on the list which are fixed in the
upstream software, distributors should fix their version.
I will check later if I can found more problems with the list.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Deutschherrenstr. 15-19       D-90429 Nuernberg