[gopher] Re: How was Veronica-2 made

> How will it do that?

Well, let me ask this: is it detecting that you're "running as root"? If so,
it will offer you the chance to let it modify your /etc/services and
/etc/inetd.conf for you by appending the proper line(s).

If you want to do it manually, something like this would be fine for both
inetd and xinetd (in inetd compatibility mode), substituting youruid for
whatever cygwin wants to run it as and the right path to the file. I don't
have very much experience with cygwin at all, so please let me know the
line that works.

gopher	stream	tcp	nowait	youruid	/usr/local/bin/buckd	buckd

gopher	70/udp
gopher	70/tcp

-- TRUE HEADLINE: Prostitutes Appeal to Pope ----------------------------------