Re: not a member of ‘pkgTagSection::Key’

All I'm doing with apt is compiling it. In the process of going from 2.4.5 to 2.5.0 is when this error crops up. I'm not doing any programming against an api or using its headers for my own programming project or anything like that. Just using the apt command on the command line for downloading and installing packages.

Here's my cmake invocation
https://github.com/lancethepants/tomatoware/blob/master/scripts/asterisk.sh#L786-L800

I have a couple patches to make things work with uclibc-ng and the with this particular environment (dpkg not in standard location/different sandbox user). Attempting compilation without these patches still gives me the pkgTagSection::Key errors.
https://github.com/lancethepants/tomatoware/tree/master/patches/apt

thanks,
Lance