May the peace of the Lord be unto you and your household Amen?

Greetings to you, I am Mrs. Florence Sebastian Henri, I write you from
Hospital due to my cancer sickness, please I have a fund that I
inherited from my late Mr. Sebastian Henri, the sum of ($3,500,000.00
USD) and I want to donate it in your name to help the less privilege,
widows and motherless home in your country, write to my email:
(mrsfiorencesebastian@gmail.com) I will give you the complete details,
thanks and God bless you I will be to hear from you soon. Yours Sister
Florence Sebastian Henri.