Re: ANNOUNCE: xfce4-terminal 1.1.1 released

Hi all,

Sorry I never closed the loop on this.  I released xfce4-dev-tools 4.18.1 on Tuesday, which contains the new macros the more recent releases of xfce4-terminal and xfce4-notifyd are depending on.  And just now I released xfce4-notifyd 0.9.3, which fixes a few issues and drops the xdt-autogen requirement back down to 4.18.1.  Looks like there's no new xfce4-terminal release with the requirement dropped, but packagers can certainly carry a one-line patch to autogen.sh if they want until it does.

And note, as I believe Gaël pointed out, the X.(odd).Z versioning scheme indicating development releases only applies to the core Xfce components.  The other apps, plugins, etc. don't necessarily follow that.  xfce4-notifyd, for example, doesn't do development releases at all; all releases are considered 'stable' (I should probably just do 1.0.0 one of these days, heh).

And also note that our release manager automatically prepends "this is a development release" to release announcements for any X.(odd).Z release version, even if the component doesn't follow that scheme.  I usually remember to delete that text before approving the announcement, but sometimes I (and I imagine others) might forget to do that.

     -b