Re: lightdm?

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I only knew Canonical abandoned it (at least
officially). Didn't realize someone is keeping it alive on github.
Still - looking through  the merges since 1.29 (the release the Debian
version is based on) and the open PRs and bugs on the github page -
I'm not positive this really is maintained to the standard Debian
should stand for IMHO. But that's just my opinion. At the least, you
might want to ask for another release and pull it into Debian and/or
look for a more actively maintained alternative.
Thanks for all your work anyhow. I do have machines running Xfce and
don't want to miss it (even though I mostly use Gnome on my main
machine).

Cheers,
Sven