Re: Re: Updates to mesa packages in sid? Intel 945 3D not working

As a humble user of the mesa-dri snapshot in experimental, I'd be all
for a newer CVS pull that plays nice with the current versions of the
kernel, xorg, and libdrm. I'm using the admittedly experimental r300
driver, from Debian experimental so expecting smooth sailing is a
little much to ask. After some twiddling to get around bugs that are /
were known upstream things are working well. That being said, any
incidental bug fixing or features from a newer CVS pull would be
welcome by me.

FWIW, Unbuntu includes a newer CVS snapshot (by a couple or few
months) in their pool... I haven't been curious enough to try to get
it to work here though.

_James

(Oh, and thanks to the person that made the experimental packages.
It's been fun to play with EXA, and to be able to get Doom 3 to
run...)