[aaron@eazel.com: xfontsel]

----- Forwarded message from Aaron Brick <aaron@eazel.com> -----

From: Aaron Brick <aaron@eazel.com>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: xfontsel
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:11:35 -0700

hi branden,

sorry to bug you. xfontsel dies on me mysteriously when i click on
anything in its window, saying "Error: XtMakeGeometryRequest - parent
not composite." i would be trying to solve the problem if i had any clue
what that error meant, but i don't, and so i hope you can provide a
little insight. the system is halfway to woody - X is 4.0.1-0phase2v13.

again, sorry for bothering you. thanks for your time.

aaron.
           /

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    I must despise the world which does not
Debian GNU/Linux               |    know that music is a higher revelation