Re: TrueType fonts without xfstt

When it comes to scalable fonts, mkfontdir doesn't know how to handle
them, so all it does is copy the 'fonts.scale' file to fonts.dir - it's
up to the user to create the fonts.scale file. However, there's utils to
do it - there's one for Type1 fonts in Debian (can't remember the name
sorry), and for TrueType fonts there's ttmkfdir (just search freshmeat
for it). Maybe someone should package ttmkfdir? :)

Thanks
Leigh