Re: Who's using Debian?

Thanks Kaare,

We'd like to support you more. If there are initiatives that need funding, events that need sponsoring, etc. etc. do drop us a line. We don't have big money, but we can help and like to help sponsor FOSS projects we use regularly. We do a lot for Drupal, we'd love to do more for Debian! :-)

On 1 July 2014 20:06, Kåre Thor Olsen <kaare@nightcall.dk> wrote:
On Tuesday 01 July 2014 10:09:36 Greg Harvey wrote:
[...]
> And we'd love to be on your page! :-)

The site will be added to the "Who's using Debian" page shortly. :-)

Thanks for your support!

--
Regards, Kaare

--
Greg Harvey
Director

Office: +44 (0)20 3588 1550
Support: +44 (0)20 3588 2200
Direct: +44 (0)20 3588 1553
http://www.codeenigma.com

Code Enigma provides Drupal consultancy, design, development, hosting, support and training.

GPG Public Key (if you wish to send me encrypted mail, use this)
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBBA1236AD9F94E72

Code Enigma Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 7390130.
5 St John's Lane, London, EC1M 4BH
VAT Registration: GB 998 2127 74