Forbidden You are not allowed to access this!

Dear Debian Wiki people!

I love your wiki, I think it's great.

Trouble is, I cannot access it cause I'm trying to protect my privacy
and right to free speech using a VPN called ipredator (ipredator.se).

I'm using ipredator because it's the only VPN I ever heard off you never
gave the data of its users to rogue governements. As you are probably
aware, in the country I live in, France, the government spies heavily on
its people's Internet communications.

Please allow me to access your wiki.

I'm sure there are better ways to run a wiki than preventing people to
read it based on their ip address. I can even help you to do so cause
I'm running a lot of wikis.

Best regards,

Jerome Pinguet