Re: Ada Lovelace Day - pledge

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:31 AM, Penny Leach <penny@mjollnir.org> wrote:

> "I will publish a blog post on Tuesday 24th March about a woman in
> technology whom I admire but only if 1,000 other people will do the same."
>
> So what if 1000 other people don't do the same?

As Meike said, it's the only way to use pledgebank.  And it sucks, but
I don't know if there's an equivalente system that does the same thing
without forcing such stupid text on you.

In any case, the 1000 number was reached within a week or so of the
pledge becoming available, so there's no need to worry that 1000
people won't do the same.

--
Besos,
Marga