Re: [wiki] questions

Hi,

> > Probably there will be people who have something useful to be put on the
> > wiki, but don't think their English is good enough to do it. Maybe we
> > should add a note about they should ask the contact person for their
>
> I think this is a good idea.

Ok. Than my next problem is: all the people listed on
TranslationInProgress as conctact persons have a link to
the D-W's profiles page, but none of them has an entry on that page. So
the languaged contact persons can't be contacted. ):  So please add some
contact information. I thing it's enough, to create a profile page in
wiki ([1] can be used as a template) with the contact information and
make a link pointing there from the TranslationInProgress page, or just
add an e-mail address to the TranslationInProgress page.

Cheers,

	Hajni

[1] http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/Profiles/Alphascorpii