Re: Meetings?

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:23:16 -0400, Erinn Clark <erinnc@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm considering setting up meetings (monthly, every two weeks, whatever) on
> IRC. We're all very chatty in the IRC channel and a lot of good discussion
> comes out of it, yet the list remains dead. Ideally, discussions on IRC
> would be about a certain topic picked at an earlier time, then discussed,
> with minutes posted to the website/list (as well as tasks assigned,
> assuming the topic has anything to do with such a thing).

I think it's a great idea. I'm willing to help out however.

I think that timing is probably gonna be the biggest issue, but if the
meetings are frequent enough and the meeting times vary, everyone who
is interested should have a chance to participate.  We could log the
chat, post a link to the transcript to the list, and those who were
not able to be there could reply to the list...

- Colleen