vkd3d

Hi Mike

I'm (finally) working on the Wine 4.0 stretch-backport, which requires
the new vkd3d, which isn't in stretch yet.

Can you give me DM upload rights, so that I can upload to stretch-backports?

Also, did you consider creating a git repository for it?

Would you be okay with me helping out with its packaging in sid?

E.g. currently I have 2 minor commits prepared:
    Strip unnecessary signature from upstream signing key.
    Add Build-Depends-Package field to symbols files.

I also had that symbols update prepared, that you recently uploaded as
1.1-2.  Sorry for that bad timing.

Greets again
jre