Re: Question to all candidates: Ongoing/future legal projects

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz dijo [Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 10:56:15PM -0400]:
> > > If a Debian contributor
> > > was being harassed due to their involvement with the project, what
> > > responsibilities do you think the project would have to them?
> >
> > Did the project provide assistance to you, and do you worry that the
> > assistance might not continue if I am elected? Thank you!
>
> I have to say I feel really troubled by reading this. It's hard to believe that
> a candidate for DPL addresses a legitimate and quite sensitive question with
> such a rhetorical passive-aggressive borderline-bullying response.
>
> Well, at least it makes the voting easier for me.

I have to say I also read Felix's answer with disbelief. But yes, his
kind of answer means... This year I think I will break my usual
practice, and vote a certain DPL candidate below NotA :-\